Are you enthusiastic, passionate about equality and love getting stuck in?
Love Equality is currently seeking volunteers to join us and become a Love Equality Ambassador, helping us to campaign to bring marriage equality to Northern Ireland. With the Pride festivities coming up in Belfast, Foyle and Newry we need as many hands as we can to raise awareness of the Love Equality campaign!
Our Ambassadors will help Love Equality to ensure we can reach as many people as possible across Northern Ireland and build support for the campaign for civil marriage equality.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting with the organisation of various events to promote Love Equality, especially during Pride
- Outreach activities- hosting outreach stands and talking to people about why we need marriage equality
- Networking within your local area to identify venues and contacts where we could promote the Love Equality campaign
- Assisting with the distribution of posters and promotional materials to raise awareness of our campaign priorities
- Supporting with materials logistics- from making your own badges to carrying our banner!
In addition to this we are also keen to hear from individuals with specific skills to help our campaign. Are you an avid social media junkie? Love blogging? Or perhaps you are a maestro with Adobe and graphic design? We also need volunteers with design and communications skills to help us communicate our campaign to a wider audience.
Please click below to download the role description and application form for the role:
Love Equality volunteers will be managed through The Rainbow Project. For more information on volunteering with Love Equality please email E: email@example.com